Old August 30th 19, 08:26 PM
Andrea P Andrea P is offline
Junior Member

Unfortunately, I need those cells to be blank because I'm making an macro that updates the sheet. When I press Ctrl+A, it usually only selects the actual used range. But with the option to not show the zeros, the cells are still filled so I have a very big range selected which slows the macro down.

Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Andrea,

Am Thu, 29 Aug 2019 17:49:51 +0100 schrieb Andrea P:

How do you do deactivate "In cells with zero values show 0" in the
options? I can't find it...

Options = Advanced = Display options for this worksheet

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10