Old August 29th 19, 05:49 PM
Andrea P Andrea P is offline
Junior Member

How do you do deactivate "In cells with zero values show 0" in the options? I can't find it...

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Andrea,

Am Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:31:48 +0100 schrieb Andrea P:

I got an error message saying the formula is incoherent. It proposed me
to add an asterisk (*) as follows:

=SI(NBCAR(G70)*0;NBCAR(G70);"")

my posted formula should work. I guess the issue is caused by the
separators. I don't know what separators are used in a french system.
Try my formula and change the semicolon to comma.

You could use only
=NBCAR(G70)
and deactivate "In cells with zero values show 0" in the options.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10