Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daddy Sage Daddy Sage is offline

Default Is it possible to extend the number of fields in an Excel form?

lørdag den 24. august 2019 kl. 15.52.18 UTC+2 skrev GS:
onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Do you happen to know the password for the code? When I try to use the one in
the usermanual it just say's Invalid password.

Sorry about that; - I changed it to a single space character! So when the
prompt pops up, just hit the spacebar, then the Enter key.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc