Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Vikram S Mathur FCA Vikram S Mathur FCA is offline

Default Find Data Between Two Dates In Excel

On Wednesday, 14 June 2017 22:19:05 UTC+5:30, excel_vba wrote:
Records in between two specific dates easily can be filtered using
drop-down lists .
Drop-down lists were filled with unique values as ascending order using
Ado connection. Thus, it is easier to choose between the dates on the
worksheet.

The filtered data can be copied to other sheet if it wished.

View it's video : https://youtu.be/baHyGS7i9n0

Sample file can be downloaded from Youtube link.

excel_vba

Your link does not work.Kindly send me some sample data in a worksheet and let me know what you require to be done. I am sure I can find a solution.
CA Vikram S. Mathur )