Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JS SL JS SL is offline

Default Count the sum of multiply values in one cell, registered as partof a textcode, combine them per column and show the results in the next sheet

Claus thanks. The skipfunction works well :)
One thing I could not find/solve. When I insert in Sheet1 new columns from J till Z (that means that the actual column J moves to column AA) then in Sheet2 the first columns give no results and the other ones shows the results correctly.
Is there something in the code that block me to de that.
Or better... could you change the code in such a way that in sheet1 I start with the textcodes from column AA.
The way it works is super !
Regards, Johan