Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] richsulinengineer@gmail.com is offline

Default Conditional format one word in a sentence

Hello
Is there a way to Conditional format specific words "names" on a sentence on the same cell without highligting the whole cell?

for example Bob Smith, Jack Taylor, Kevin Jackson, Tammy Taylor

Say if I have a list with Jack Taylor and Bob Smith
Would I be able to conditional format based on my list? so highlight just
Jack and Bob and not the rest of the names on the same cell?

Thank you

Hi Jaime, Aside from conditional formatting, here is a way using Characters inside a Sub:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ji...ew?usp=sharing

Regards, Rich S.