Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dpb dpb is offline

Default Anniversary dates

On 2/23/2019 3:06 PM, wrote:
I've been trying to use a formula that will auto-populate the next anniversary date for an employee.

I'd have to go delve into the bowels of Excel date functions, but if I
understand your want/need, the logic is

if(datevalue(year(NOW(),mon(emplDate),day(emplDate )) = NOW(),
datevalue(year(NOW(),mon(emplDate),day(emplDate),
datevalue(year(NOW()+1,mon(emplDate),day(emplDate) )

That is, if employee anniversary for the year is coming up, it's this
year, it it has passsed, then it's this year + 1.

This will be actual calendar date, doesn't account for work days, etc.,
if that's of significance.