Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phillip Swanepoel Phillip Swanepoel is offline

Default populate or summarize data

claus please have a look at this new link and sample...(renamed)

edne.co.za/teamsample.xlsx

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 10:29:01 AM UTC+2, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Phillip,

Am Sat, 23 Feb 2019 00:09:54 -0800 (PST) schrieb Phillip Swanepoel:

i am so so sorry.. i uploaded wrong file... (very similar though the correct sample is available now.... (standing red faced and apologetic)

edne.co.za/team.xlsx

I cannot see any difference. My posted link leads you to the same file.
You have to download it to get all functions to work (some things are
disabled in OneDrive).

Regards
Claus B.
--