Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] montaser.rasras@gmail.com is offline

Default read data element from XML file

On Monday, August 8, 2005 at 8:24:12 PM UTC+3, Steve Moreno wrote:
I've got a Excel worksheet that needs to lookup data values in a XML file.
If the XML file is formated as such:

File_1
ParentNode1
ChildNode1
DataElement1
DataElement2
DataElement3
ChildNode2
DataElement1
DataElement2
ParentNode2
ChildNode1
DataElement1
DataElement2
DataElement3
ChildNode2
DataElement1
DataElement2

How would I lookup the data value in ParentNode2\ChildNode1\DataElement2? I
am using a reference to Microsoft XML v.4.0 in the code explorer for this
workbook.

Thanks In Advance.

Hello Steve, I have a small task I want to read XML file and insert tags as dynamic table bt macros ...

Please, any help to start Copying code that you are inserted here but not working fine I changed the path of XML file...

Thanks in advance