Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Relative reference problem

Hi Claus,

that works perfect! Thank you very much!
Just a small little extra maybe: After I pressed the command button, the code
runs, the cell below the active cell is selected but the focus is still on
the command button (I can't control the active cell with my cursor keys). Is
there a way to set the focus onto the active cell?

Best regards,
Norbert

Couple of ways w/o a button...
You could assign a keyboard shortcut key combo to the macro and use that
instead of a button control.

Delete the button;
disguise a cell (or merged cells) to look like a button;
use the SelectionChange event to fire the macro when you select the cell
that resembles a button.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!