Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shrini shrini is offline

Default Help required for macro

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 4:05:54 PM UTC+5:30, shrini wrote:
Dear ALl
I want a little help 1 I want a macro for following

I have year wise folder ( e g 2015,2016) in this folder there is monthwise folder (jan,feb....)
In month wise folder there are five workbook(AAA,BBB,CCC,DDD,EEE)
In each workbook there will be many sheet(a,b,c,d,....)
I want to particular sheet(suppose sheet c) to be copy from each work book and paste in one new workbbk
can anyone help me
Thanks in advance
Regards

dear auric thanks for help I will check and will let you know
Shrinivas