Old June 6th 18, 12:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Formula to copy every other cell value from a single row to a single column,

Hi Andy,

Am Wed, 6 Jun 2018 04:30:48 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Andy McNicol:

Just one thing now and then I am sorted, I am still; getting a 0 between each of numbers./ Thus how do I get rid of this so I only get the cells with the actual values in it. Note that on the original sheet there will be an entry every 5th cell on the row.

where are your values? In every third cell? Then you must multiply with
3.
Your table in your question was in a mess and I couldn't see in which
columns your values are.

Regards
Claus B.
--