Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default VBA - Importing Access Query into Excel using ADO

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 2:59:10 AM UTC-6, GS wrote:
You need to add a WHERE clause to your query so it pulls only the desired
records for the specified valuation year. Rather than write this for you, I
think it better that you review this database programming primer first so you
have a better idea of how ADODB works as well as how to work with it.

http://www.appspro.com/conference/Da...rogramming.zip

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Thanks for the zip file, Garry. Looks like I have a lot of research to do before I dive in!