Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] aviralmittal@gmail.com is offline

Default Drop Down List - Select Multiple Items

And here is my solution: completely free and easy to understand.
http://www.vlsiip.com/exceltips.html

On Friday, November 21, 2014 at 3:48:21 PM UTC, Gord Dibben wrote:
See Debra Dalgleish's solution.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excel-d...-multiple.html

Gord

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:53:43 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 30, 2008 5:00:02 PM UTC-4, Per Jessen wrote:
Hi

If you use a List Box it's possible to allow mulit select.

Open the properties window and find the field MultiSelect and enter the
value to "1 - fmMultiSelectMulti"

Regards,
Per

"VLH" skrev i meddelelsen
I need to select multiple items from a drop-down list that I created
because
there are times where more than one item is needed.

For example, my drop-down list might contain the following:
apples, oranges, pears, lemons, mangos

I want the data cell to show that I selected: apples, oranges, pears (for
example).

Is this possible?

I have also been trying to be able to select multiple items from a drop-down menu and have them show up in the same cell and cannot figure out how it is done. Where is the "properties window?" Is this a change that should be applied to the entire document or should the column with the drop-down menu be highlighted when I enter the "1 - fmMultiSelectMulti" value?