Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Better protection for VBA project?

ajaypunjani wrote:

I just don't understand, GS and Witek, Why everyone in this world wants
everything for Free? Particularly, even when you can afford to pay?

Please do appreciate someone's efforts at-least...

I am new to this work.. @57.

But couldn't resist responding, even after 2 yeas of last post..

"Free" is not necessarily a bad thing. All of my publicly-available projects
have been released for free. (Also open source, a not-entirely-related
subject.)

I'm not willing to dig out the old thread just to get some context, but as a
general rule, why should I pay for something when there's something else just
as good (or almost so) that is free? It doesn't matter whether or not I can
afford it.

--
I always hated kids.