Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ajaypunjani@gmail.com is offline

Default Better protection for VBA project?

I just don't understand, GS and Witek, Why everyone in this world wants everything for Free? Particularly, even when you can afford to pay?

Please do appreciate someone's efforts at-least...

I am new to this work.. @57.

But couldn't resist responding, even after 2 yeas of last post..

Cheers Guys..

Ajay

On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 11:12:49 PM UTC+5:30, GS wrote:
hi,

I have tried JKP process and it works but my file contains web quires
and when try to run it shows runtime error 1004 is there any
solution for this?

regards,

Prashant

Unviewable+