Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] ansonhrd@gmail.com is offline

Default All icons on my insert and data tab is greyed out

On Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 2:00:27 AM UTC+5:30, Lily wrote:
I was attempting to create a pie chart and clicked the pie chart icon.
However, did not want it embedded in the same Work sheet, so I clicked on the
new work sheet tab. It did not work and somehow I must have triggered
something else and all icons on both my insert tab and data tab is greyed out.

Hi,

There are mainly 5 reasons for insert button grayed out.
1.File is shared
2.File is Protected
3.Multiple sheet selected
4.Display Options disabled