cacuoc334465c cacuoc334465c is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktruman View Post
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me please.. I have a spreadsheet that is linked to a survey being hosted on our website. The survey is about internet safety and one of the questions it ask is what is your ISP? However it seems that not everyone here in Bahrain knows this and their entries are not valid. However we trap the IP addess in the survey results and these are pulled into the spreadsheet along with all the survey answers. column a col b col c col d IP Address Sex Age Nationality etc.. 193.188.105.25 M 32 Bahraini etc.. 84.235.101.66 M 33 Lebanese 83.136.59.145 F 28 Bahraini I want to find a way of converting the IP Address into an ISP name or at least the hostname. Can anyone help? Cheers in advance Nick --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
Cảm Æ¡n bạn vì bÃ*i viết rất bổ Ã*ch vÃ* thú vị