Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Formatting multiple sheets within workbook.

Hi Claus

For the life of me, I have no idea why, but this code has gone to shyte.

Was working relatively fine, now it keeps halting.

1. If there are no Blank rows to delete, the code halts.
( probably need an exit if criteria not met ).
2. It won't sort now
( most likely has to do with overall used range, as will not always be rows 11 to 26, sometimes more, sometimes less).
3. the double-lines don't appear as before.
( clueless as to why this has stopped working ).

Too tired to worry about it, time for bed, thank you for you effor though.

Cheers
Mark.

Sigh..Back to the drawing board again.