Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Activate a workbook?

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Thu, 09 Mar 2017 09:33:00 +0000 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

I was mistaken there, of course. The FORMAT gets copied but not the
formula. Is there a change I can make to achieve that please? Otherwise
I can do it manually.

change xlPasteValuesAndNumberFormats to
xlPasteAll

Regards
Claus B.

Hi Claus,

On second thoughts it's probably easier to just enter the formula
'=J3*24' into K2 of TEMP. Presumably using a statement at the end?

So I'm now close to getting your 'streamlined' code fully working. Just
leaves the question of how I change it to get the cell you missed, B10
(Duration) copied to J2, as per my earlier post:

"...as you see from my screenshot, B10 was not copied to J2. I tried
editing strS = "B3,B4,B5,B11,B12,B13" to strS =
"B3,B4,B5,B10,B11,B12,B13"
but that gave a subscript out of range error on this line
..Range(varD(i)) = wshS.Range(varS(i))

Best wishes,

Terry, East Grinstead, UK