Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Go to a column in a selected row?

GS wrote:

Could you amplify on "...use ADODB from my Excel project file"
please?
Is this something I can look at somewhere?

Have a look at these examples...

http://www.appspro.com/conference/Da...rogramming.zip

Presumably after reading 'DatabaseProgramming.doc', which I assume is
what you intended to be the 'explanatory introduction'?

Too heavy for me thanks.

Well.., given the number of years I've seen you posting I thought it
would give you a good 'kick-start' since it's a very basic intro to
using ADODB. It certainly would be orders of magnitude faster
processing of all the files, not to mention much more flexible in terms
of stepping through any random set of filenames!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc