Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Run-time error '424': Object required

I don't know Garry. Where would I add the range? This isn't my code.
I am just using it to help me navigate my excel page. I am clueless.
Any help in elaborating would be greatly appreciated.

For starters.., your code is in a sheet event and so it runs every time
you select a new cell *whether you want it to or not*! Delete all the
code and put the following in a standard module...

Option Explicit

Sub HiLiteRows() 'Ctrl+Shift+H
' Shades entire rows of a selection of cells;
' Selection can be multiple areas.

Dim lColor&, vRow

lColor = 6 'Yellow
For Each vRow In Selection.Rows
vRow.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = lColor
Next 'vRow

End Sub 'HiLiteRows

...and assign a keyboard shortcut to it so you can fire it only when you
choose.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!