Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] lbsaunt@quartic-training.com is offline

Default Grid lines obscured by fill color

On Tuesday, 1 April 2008 23:24:00 UTC+1, Tom Hutchins wrote:
One workaround...

Add cell borders to repalce the invisible gridlines. Select the block of
cells, right-click, and select Format Cells. On the Border tab of the Format
Cells dialog, select a line style. Click the Outline button, then the Inside
button, then OK.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"Paul" wrote:

When I apply a fill color to a block of cells, the grid lines don't
show in that block of cells. I don't expect that there is a way to
force the grid lines to show, but I'm hoping that I'm wrong. Thanks
any workarounds, if they exist.

Thanks Hutch, that was very useful