Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Dependent Data Validation with Illegal Characters

Debra,

I'm not sure if you're still around on here given this was 7-8 years
ago but, I need to use lists with illegal for my work. I tried to
mimic your example before I tried to do my work sheet but I couldn't
get it to work. Maybe it's because I'm using Excel 2010?

If you could help, that'd be great!

Thank you,
Zack

I doubt Debra follows this forum, so you'd best contact her thru her
website...

http://www.contextures.com/

...otherwise, you need to provide more info/examples of what you're
trying to do.

Regardless, you must follow naming rules if your list refs are defined
names. The actual list contents (I believe) can have any character you
can type from the keyboard.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!