Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jmslab@xs4all.nl is offline

Default Copy format based on identical datafields

Hello,

Struckling in previously obtained help and codes (thanks!) I want to built it up on another way and in some steps, so I can understand it better (also to learn a bit).

The macro somebody can hopely create for me;

--------

When push the button start a macro.
Sheet1:
Run a loop from row2 till last.
For each record:
Select the combined tekst in "Column_I + Column_J".
Sheet2:
Search in sheet2 to the indentical combined text in "Column_I + Column_J".
If found:
copy the format of that row in sheet2 from "Column_L till Column_UV"
to the active record in sheet1 to "Column_L till Column_UV".
If not found:
Next row till last one.

regards,
Johan