PitchNinja PitchNinja is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS[_6_] View Post
Claus Busch;1626147 Wrote:
Hi,

Am Fri, 30 Sep 2016 22:20:02 +0100 schrieb PitchNinja:
-
Hi, just wondered if you by chance had had a solution regarding the
macro that could be used?-

modify the strings in the code to your expected path:

Sub ChangeHyperlink()
Dim i As Long
Dim HypAlt As String
Dim HypNeu As String

'Hier alten und neuen Pfad anpassen
HypAlt = "appdata\roaming\microsoft\excel"
HypNeu = "Desktop"

For i = 1 To ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Count

ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks(i).Address = _
Replace(ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks(i).Address, HypAlt, HypNeu)

Next
End Sub

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

I'm sorry but I can not get this to work. I really don't know what I
am doing either. Could you give me step by step instructions on what
to do? Also I need to know if I even gave you the correct hyperlink
paths. I am not even sure if the way I found them was they way to do
it. Maybe you could tell me? OR If it would be easier, I can give you
my email address and maybe we could correspond back and forth via
there and maybe I attach the excel file? I am sorry to be a pain, I
just pretty much need my hand held all the way through this as I have
absolutely zero understanding of this stuff.

Would you like to see how this will be much easier if you put the songs
in the Excel file?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
If you can give me a step by step guide on how to do it, I am willing to try it