Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Customising date format

GS wrote:

Oh no, I don't think Excel 365 supports custom menus/toolbars because
it was built specifically for online use. Sorry I did not catch that it
was this version!

Understood, no problem.

I subsequently installed the free 'Classic Menu' which adds this new
tab.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ssicmenu-1.jpg

On clicking it I get something much more recognisable to me. But
having to open it for ANY command is annoying.

On your other point, are you saying that will be unable to customise
my toolbar as I could before in Excel 2000? If so, that's extremely
disappointing. I was just about to attempt doing so to get fast access
to the frequently used Format Painter. (Is there an assigned hotkey
for it that I've not yet found, BTW?)

Can't believe I'm paying £60 a year for this!

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK