Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Customising date format

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:19:06 +0100 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

In no-brainer terms, could you describe the steps I should take after
copying that code to the clipboard please? Is that just the same as a
macro?

press Alt+F11 = In Project Explorer double click on the expected sheet
and paste the code in the code window.

Regards
Claus B.

Thanks Claus. I chose 'This Workbook', pasted it, edited out the 11 in
Case 1, and returned to the worksheet. But how do I now apply it
please? Where do I access it in this complex Excel 365 UI? I found my
macros, but it's not in that list.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...el-Dates-3.jpg

I'm new to this version after 16 years with Excel 2000, the last
decade or so of which was very infrequent use, so thanks for your
patience ;-)

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK