Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TheExpat Wanderer TheExpat Wanderer is offline

Default Pivot table - Data Extract

please help me,
I cant attach files to clarify the issue

is there a way to list pivot table data to a normal sheet rows and columns

this is my daily work it took me 1 hour to finish it , but I think with a VB code it could be done on 1 minute.

I don't know if this could be done by formula.

I want to list specific rows and columns , not all.

for example if I filter the table I can copy the rows 5 and 6 to a different sheet in row 1 and 2
then filter again the vb code will copy the same rows to the same different sheet in row 3 and 4.

I do this manually every day to copy and past over 30 rows to new sheet.
please assist.

note that : there's multiple filter criteria.