Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Margins and cell widths

That's great, Brian! Glad to help and I appreciate the feedback.

I know the RowHeight is font-dependant and so is the reason the value
doesn't 'jive' with ColumnWidth. For example, to set up a sheet for
creating forms I start with a graph paper layout grid. Using Arial 8pt
as my default font...

RowHt = 12.00
ColWd = 2.00

...to get square-ish cells so I can manage options as checkboxes or
choices directly on the form via Worksheet events. Naturally the
gridlines are turned off so I use the 'dotted' border style for field
input areas. My point is.., changing to a taller font or larger font
size makes the cells more rectangular vertically and so messes up the
square appearance of my bordered option cells.<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc