linojohnson linojohnson is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

Did their is a solution to increase height of the tab sheet ,hence i can accommodate 2 or 3 rows. i am handling minimum with 25 sheets all the time. if somebody have solution please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Lino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord Dibben View Post
I have been working with Excel through many versions(probably version 4 was
first) and have never see any method of making more than one row of sheet tabs
appear.

Maybe the file where you saw the double row of tabs was another application?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:05:02 -0700, DailyExcelUser
wrote:

i understand this part too, but i need it to expanded upward, so you could
have 2 rows of say.. 5 tabs each, instead of 10 tabs all the way across, all
the windows property basically does is change the size and then makes the
font smaller so you can see more names.. Maybe my file i saw it in was in
an older version of excel. Hopefully someone out there knows if this is
possible or not.

"Richard Buttrey" wrote:

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:08:02 -0700, DailyExcelUser
wrote:

I really would like to increase the height of the worksheet tab at the bottom
of the screen. I have so many tabs and hate scrolling. Would rather have
the width of that bar be 2 or 3 rows in height. Is there a way to do this.
I thought for sure i had seen this done before, just cant figure how to do it.

The Worksheet tab sizes are determined by the system's Scrollbar size.

Go to the System Control panel and open up the Display Properties
window. Choose the "Appearance" tab and then the scrollbar item. You
can now set this to a differnt size and apply the change.

The downside is that because this is a windows property rather than
merely an Excel property, you'll have wider scroll bars everywhere.

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK