Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] hynekce@gmail.com is offline

Default Cut, Copy, Paste, PasteSpecial grayed out.

The command worked for me. Thanks!

Dne pondÄ›lÃ* 7. prosince 2009 23:09:48 UTC+1 Dave Peterson napsal(a):
Sorry, I didn't notice the shortcut problem...

There are a bunch of rightclick areas that you could mean (or do you mean them
all???????)

If you're only concerned with the rightclick that shows up when you're in a
plain old cell in the worksheet when you're in Normal view:

Go into the VBE (alt-f11 is a quick way)
hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)
application.commandbars("Cell").reset

"news.microsoft.com" wrote:

Dave,
BRILLIANT!!!
That worked for the Main Menu Bar!
The Shorcut (right click menu) still does not work and I don't see that on
the list.

Any idea how I can reset or repair that one?

Thanks,
Mike
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I'd try this first.

Rightclick on an empty spot on any of the toolbars.
Choose Customize (at the bottom)
Toolbars tab
Select worksheet menu bar
and click reset

And see if that helps.

You will lose any customizations you've made to that toolbar, though.

"news.microsoft.com" wrote:

Puzzling problem: In Excel both under "Edit" and in the shortcut menu
"Cut",
"Copy", "Paste" and "PasteSpecial" are grayed out.

Just started today.Files are not protected.

These commands work fine in Word and Outlook. Have closed and re-opened
Excel. and Rebooted the computer to no avail.

Can someone help me?

Excel 2003,(Office 2003 Pro) Windows XP Pro SP3 Tablet Edition.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson