DrDave35 DrDave35 is offline
Junior Member

Default Progressing the date one day forward if conditions of time are met:

This is a little complicated for me, so I'm asking for your help. I'm still learning Excel, but I can't seem to figure out the formula for this condition.
Purpose of Spreadsheet:
- to accurately depict times and dates of checks needed when an incident occurs, starting at the time of the incident. (See attached photo)

Function obtained:
- I've managed to accurately formulate the timing of the schedule. So, the times are all good. All I have to do is set the Time of Incident, and it will automatically change all the times appropriately in the schedule between B10 and B26. This functions well.

Functions needed:
1) Since midnight is random in the schedule, it is impossible to predict when the date will need to be changed in the A column to the next date. If, for example, the incident occurs at 14:20, then I would only want the date on the left of B19 to change by +1 day (in A19), since the time schedule would change to 00:20, as per the scheduled routine.

2) All of the time schedules do not have to be visible if there is no number in Q34. How do I go about making the time schedules in the B column invisible if there is no value in Q34?
Attached Images