Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Better protection for VBA project?

Buy/Download links seem broken or non-valid anymore from my end. It
looks like an abandoned project.

Hmm.., you appear to be correct. I don't know the status of the product
as I've been using it for some years and so not keeping track. I'm sure
contacting them will fix the situation!

Not every VBA projects that is reported as unviewable in VBE is
created equal. Unviewable+ packs more tricks behind the hood. Read
mo

Yes, I know this! I read extensively about Unviewable+ after a
recommendation by Chris Newman. It appears to modify the binary in the
same way PVC does, to render VBA projects unviewable!

http://spreadsheet1.com/unviewable-v...for-excel.html

On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 3:06:44 AM UTC+8, GS wrote:
This does same for all MS Office apps and most others that license
VBA. It only costs $20...

http://dombajsoft.com/protectvba.htm

..and hasn't been broken yet (AFAIK)!

--