Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Spreading number evenly over 165 days

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 1:49:05 AM UTC-5, LightningEclipse wrote:
I need an Excel file which can sort a given number (22) evenly across
the days of a year (165) without decimals (so they need to be rounded),
so that I can see how often it appears within the year.

But the number 22 stands for 22 events. And there are multiple sets of
those 22 events. I do not want the first event of each set to coincide
with the date of the year which is my starting point—I want the
12th event to coincide with it so that I can see how many days are
between each 12th event of a set and the 12th event of the previous set,
when they are evenly spaced as stated before.

--
LightningEclipse

Doesn't make any sense