Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
San[_4_] San[_4_] is offline

Default How to filter Unique values from Duplicates

On Friday, December 5, 2014 10:49:45 AM UTC+5:30, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi,

Am Thu, 4 Dec 2014 20:38:04 -0800 (PST) schrieb San:

I have a table where one of the columns contain names of Coalfields but the column contains duplicate names.

I would like to make a separate column containing only unique names of the coalfields, sourced from the mother column.

try Advanced Filter without duplicates or copy your column to another
place and run Delete Dupicates

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional

Thanks Claus

Any other method for e.g. by indexing and finding out duplicates?

San