Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] zoejbuxton@gmail.com is offline

Default Grid lines obscured by fill color

On Thursday, 17 October 2013 06:15:43 UTC+13, wrote:
If you set the border color using the Custom Color dialog (Format-Border-Color-More Colors-Custom) to the RGB colors R:208 G:215 B:229 then it should give you the exact color as the default gridline color.

On Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:24:00 PM UTC-4, Tom Hutchins wrote:

One workaround...

Add cell borders to repalce the invisible gridlines. Select the block of

cells, right-click, and select Format Cells. On the Border tab of the Format

Cells dialog, select a line style. Click the Outline button, then the Inside

button, then OK.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"Paul" wrote:

When I apply a fill color to a block of cells, the grid lines don't

show in that block of cells. I don't expect that there is a way to

force the grid lines to show, but I'm hoping that I'm wrong. Thanks

any workarounds, if they exist.

thank you!