walkingfern walkingfern is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for replying!

Yes, Column A is correctly sorted. However, Column B is all awry. I thought that maybe it had something to do with the sort order of Column C, so I eliminated that from the "sort by" but it's still out of order.

All cells are formatted as text.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:24:34 +0000 schrieb walkingfern:

However, it consistently puts some items out of order for column B,
making it difficult for me to check the species information. I've double
checked for extra spaces, there are no extra characters. I don't
understand what's happening.

is column A correctly sorted?

Regards
Claus B.