dmack-norge dmack-norge is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Motaung View Post
On Nov 12, 11:56*pm, DaveLS wrote:
OK, I figured out the answer to my own question. The problem was that the
sample XML that I created to define the XML map had only a single XML node.
You have to have at least two XML nodes or "records" in order to map the node
as a repeating element.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I have a similar problem and i've actually tried your solution above
to no avail. May I email you my spreadsheet and the sample XML i'm
using? I'll really appreciate your help. I'd actually now resorted to
mapping each row (1199 rows) in excel to each element in the xml and
this is a painful task. I'll really appreciate your assistance in this
regard.

Thanks in advance.
Simon
Me too I have the exact same problem as Simon! I have about 700 lines.
Thanks Mack

Last edited by dmack-norge : December 13th 13 at 12:10 PM Reason: added name