ravinder yadav ravinder yadav is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Peterson View Post
You'll want to show the Control toolbox toolbar.
In xl2003 menus:
View|toolbars|check control toolbox

In xl2007, this is on the developer tab (IIRC).

Then click on the design mode icon.

Then you can select the first control, then ctrl-click on subsequent.

If there are no controls that should be kept:
F5 (or ctrl-g or Edit|Goto)|Special
Objects

And then hit the delete key.

======
If you want to delete hyperlinks (the ones that come from Insert|Hyperlink):
you can select the range (all the cells if you want)
Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE (where macros live)
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter:
selection.hyperlinks.delete

Then close this window and back to excel to check it out.

***TominFL*** wrote:

Couldn't find a post that addresses these two problems.

I copied a bunch of data from my Scottrade history and wound up with a line
of check boxes on the right side of a column of cost numbers. No matter what
I do I can't remove them. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Also, I want to remove the hyperlinks that are part of a column of stock
symbols. I can remove them individually but what to do so to the whole
column. Any advice on how to do this?

--

Dave Peterson
i tried your trick and was able to remove all check boxes in less then 15 seconds.