Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Run or Call a sub from the list of subs in a drop down.

On Monday, September 30, 2013 2:06:43 AM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:35:40 +0200 schrieb Claus Busch:

xx1 is a cell reference. You can't name a macro like a cell reference

a macro named like a cell reference you can run from VBA editor.

If you try to run it from a sheet you can't, because the Run button is

disabled.

Regards

Claus B.

Boy do I feel stupid. In my haste I just wanted to create four or five macros to set up my code. Completely over looked the cell ref's I was using.

Thanks Claus.

Regards,
Howard
Howard