Quilp Quilp is offline
Junior Member

Having sorted part of my worksheet, thanks to Claus, I am now wondering if it is possible to individually sort sections of the sheet.
The single page sheet shows the sequential catalogue number in three groups and I have sorted the cd's section O.K. but I would now like to sort the Digital and DVD sections independently of each other and of the cd section. Is this possible or will I have to split the sheet into three pages and independently sort each page?

To clarify, I have allocated numbers 1-505 to cd's, then used the following two rows to enter a heading "Digital Music" and then started using rows 507 to 571 to list my mp3 downloads followed by a heading "DVD's" in rows 572-3 after which I have listed my DVD collection.

Last edited by Quilp : September 11th 13 at 07:27 PM Reason: Tried to attach my worksheet but failed