Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Help creating new functions for Excel 2013

Hi,

Am Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:10:28 +0100 schrieb Jschock:

How do I write the date with VBA? Can you explain this process to me -
I've been trying to read about it but am getting a bit lost.

if your "Complete" is in column C and the date should be in column D,
then right click on sheet tab and paste the code into the code window:

If Intersect(Target, Range("C:C")) Is _
Nothing Then Exit Sub

If Target = "Complete" Then _
Target.Offset(0, 1) = Date
End Sub

In other case please post your table layout

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2