Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Claus code works on my data not on OP's data

Claus revamped some code of mine to find strings in data field and list the strings, headers of the columns the strings are in and the cell address of the string in three columns.

Tested on a small data set, worked just fine, I expanded the data set to the size of the OP's by using made up data and it too works just fine. (A bit slow but has to do with the For Each in... method looping is my guess)

I run it on OP's "real data" and the code crashes.

If you care to take a look, here is a link to my workbook with two sheets, OP Data and My Test.

Works on My Test, crashes on OP Data.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9iszq045r...rop%20Box.xlsm

Regards,
Howard