Ross

I just realized, that if you click on the link, it will open the songbuilder
on the web and you can hear the little bonus I sent by clicking where
prompted, but not without being prompted as to whether you want to save
songbuilder, because it is closing it to open your windows media file. Not
sure how to embed the mp3 in the excel file itself-I could only link to it..
If you want them to work together at home you will need to download both
files to the same directory the mp3 file at ht www.ssor/Sheet/ I guess you
figured out that ssor is Ross backwards, huh?
Ross

"Ross" wrote in message
Firstly,
OK, you were right, those chords do work better -- couldn't quite follow
what you meant with all of them, but anyway here is
(I just switched to rich format, so you should be able to go there from that
link, but if not then http://ssor.net/Sheet/MySongbuilder2.xls )
I also added a little bonus material
1. My trained squirrel sings for you
2. a print macro button that prints the song out for you.

Ross
Ross
"Ken Johnson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ross,
The problem's now solved.
We're back in action with our good computer and Eric has uploaded
MySongBuilder2.xls
to http://hanjohn.customer.netspace.net.au/

One other problem I've noticed when you do a transpose is when chords
are in adjacent cells and the chord on the left changes from a natural
to a sharp or flat. This chord is then partly obscured by the chord to
its right. I'm thinking about a macro that could be used to increase
the number of spaces between words in a line that suffers from this
problem so that chords can be spaced further apart to avoid their
overlapping.
Ken Johnson