Ross

Hey Ken,
Well, I tried to enter your address into Google Earth and found that I could
It would only accept "Roseville Australia" and give results. I tried
putting your street address in con****ion with the above numberous ways but
always got the message "your serach returned no results.
Is this --- http://www.ssor.net/pics/Roseville.jpg Roseville? If so I
found that, but I can't figure out how to find you.
Ross

Ross
hnson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ross,
68 William Street, Roseville 2069. Maybe the postcode will make a
difference.
Thanks for the hyperlink tips. I noticed on yours that when the cursor
changes to the pointing finger the hyperlink address that appears
included C drive and I thought this could be a problem if the file is
being used on another machine at a different address. However, the
hyperlink that I inserted, following your instructions, used an address
that did not include the file's location, so I guess I needn't worry.
Ken Johnson