Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] mcgoughzone@gmail.com is offline

Default wrap text function causes data to disappear in cell (visually

THANK YOU LAKIN!!!

I'm so glad your post is still here 6 years later (March 2013).
I have Excel 2010 and was having the same problem as everyone else on this thread. I tried Excel /o...didn't work :(/

Then tried your method. Turned off my desktop on the 2nd monitor, opened Excel to see it work correctly. I then extended my desktop back onto the 2nd monitor and Excel is still handling the word wrap and auto size correctly.

Wow...I spent over an hour surfing the net for a solution. Found nothing till I came here. Thought I was going crazy...Microsoft crazy.

Who knew that dual monitors screwed up the wrap/auto-adjust in Excel?

Lakin did.

;0)

On Wednesday, June 7, 2006 3:05:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I also have this issue. The main differences are that I'm using Excel
2000, and XP. It's on a laptop using dual monitors, but switching
monitors doesn't help.

I've tried the instructions below (Excel /o) and it does not fix my
problem.

Lakin