Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeten View Post
Hi there everyone!

There is one issue I cannot solve. Hope to get your help on this.

Basically I have 3 columns:
1) person's name;
2) date of arrival to the country;
3) departure date.

This data is info on employees of a company arriving to the country for the provision of services.

I have such data on several companies. I may need to do 2 things with data on each company depending on the circumstances:

1) I need to check the duration of stay of company's employees in the country in days. However, if 2 or more employees were present at any particular date, this day needs to be counted only once.

2) I need to check whether the duration of the stay of representatives of the company did not exceed 183 days in any consecutive 365-days period (not calendar year).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Could you post some example data?
You will want to swap the real names out for alternatives before you post it.
Just "Name 1", "Name 2" etc will suffice.