dpfcrf dpfcrf is offline
Junior Member

Is there no other solution to this? I'm having the same problem, but it's links to PDFs from Access, not Excel. The PDF pops up and then closes instantly. I can see the file name in the top of the window very quickly, so I know that it's loading. This problem is only happening on my PC. I tried the links on a colleague's PC and this works fine. I am using the current version of Adobe Reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Peterson View Post
So make sure you have the latest version of the softwa
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...13&fileID=2551

Barbara wrote:

Trying to set up hyperlinks to pdf from excel spreadsheet. Excel in one
network drive and pdf in another network drive. When hovering the link, I get
the screen tip that the link is set up but when you click on the link, the
pdf flashes at you and does not stay open.
Is this a setting issue? Or could it be a software issue?

Excel is 2003, and reader is version 7.

This work station has never had a problem with it before.

Thanks,
Barb

--

Dave Peterson