bert505 bert505 is offline
Junior Member

Hi Guys,
My point is : I dont know how to SPEAK/WRITE VBA!!!
I started VBA 10 days ago and I am half way : select files by browser (thks J. Wallenbach), transform CSV files to xls files through delimiters, wipe some unnecessary columns, transform some "crazy" datas to numeric data... not bad...
But I need your help... to "transform my datas
a/ Pivot is not a way coz not possible to sort neg value / pos value (=, <=)
b/ Old way :
Set value in Day1 variable of Range A1
While row is not ""
Search next occurence of value Day1
Set value in Day2 of this position
(Trap error if value Day1 = value Day2)
Select Area
Sumif of area(C) =
Store value in variable X
Sumif of area (C) <= C
Store value in variable Y
Now put these values in new sheet + calculations (y-x and x/y)
Back in first sheet
Day1=Day2+1
Wend
Some errors errors.. perhaps.. but globally is that